How To Use HP Print and Scan Doctor For Windows | HP Print and Scan Doctor is a free tool provided by HP for Microsoft Windows that can help solve printing and scanning problems, such as a lost or damaged hp printer driver, connectivity problems, firewall problems, Scan error messages, offline Printers, and printable ones. stuck in the print queue.
Download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor
Install the HP Print and Scan Doctor on your computer, and make sure it is connected to the printer.
- Make sure the printer is turned on and is connected to the computer.
- Download the HP Print & Scan Doctor, then follow the instructions that appear on the screen to install.
- If the Welcome screen appears on your computer screen, please click start to see a list of available printers.
- Select the printer in the list provided, then click Next.
If your printer is not registered or there is a connection problem that is not detected, click My product is not registered or select the type of connection used, follow the instructions that appear on the screen, then click Retry.
5. Then click fix print or repair scan. If you are prompted to install the printer software, just follow the instructions on the screen.
6. Review the list of test results that have been done, and complete each problem that has been found.
If you see a checkmark, the printer has passed the test, If you see a wrench, this means that the HP Print and Scan Doctor finds a problem and will fix it, If you see the Exclamation mark, it means that the test failed and you want to take action, but the step is just skipped, If you see an X, follow the instructions of the wizard that appears on your computer screen to solve the problem.
What if the HP Print and Scan Doctor can’t find my printer?
If the printer cannot be found, read the following troubleshooting tips to connect your printer. For more detailed information about how to connect the printer to a computer or how to resolve error messages when connecting to a computer, Please open the HP Support Page, then type the printer series, then find the document to install your printer using USB, cable (Ethernet), or connect via a wireless network to resolve the error message displayed.