How to set up the HP Eprint Printers | HP Eprint Printers is the application that convenient and easy to use for every user of HP printers. There are features of wireless printing, mobile printing, web printing and direct printer features that offer more option for users.
How to set up HP Eprint Printers
- Turn on the computer and printer directly
- The wireless printer will display automatically option to connect with the wireless network without the need to communicate for the laptop.
- Press the button “Yes” to connect the device and enter a password if it is required.
- When it has connected with the internet, there is an option for activating the webs services that appear in the control panel screen.
- Press the “OK” button to enable the ePrint.
- Setup the email address for your HP printer.
- Choose the services that you want.
- After choose and set up the email address, their manual guide using the print applications and the tools.
- This will be printed automatically and let you limit the recipients, and more setup customizations include define the email addresses.
How to print using HP Eprint Printers
HP Eprint Printers will handle printing jobs that sent from the email address that you have set up before with the printer. You also can send any printing jobs from the computer, mobile devices, and any online storage services anytime, as long as there are an internet connection and HP’s printer email address access.
- To send using a mobile device, fill the printer email address. Ensure adding the subject line.
- The HP eprint will cancel the print jobs when it ships without a subject line.
- The print allows you for printing up to 100MB of attachments and images.
- But the accessories itself are limited only to up ten single files.
- When all is ready, send the attachments or pictures that you want to send.
- HP Eprint Printers offer you the simplicity and fastest way to print any document and image.
Download HP eprint For Windows and Mac OS X
- HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers For Windows =>
- HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers For Mac OS X =>
Source: HP Customer Support