HP 953XL Ink Black Original Cartridge is perfect tools for offices and homes that have high printing volume. The black HP 953XL Ink Cartridge delivers you result of high yield page which it means that you can save your money and avoid wastage.
HP 953XL Ink Features
- Using this original ink, you can be sure to get high-quality document prints with maximum print speeds. This genuine HP ink cartridge can also provide exceptional reliability and printouts.
- Print professional quality color documents that combine colors with sharp black text and are waterproof, smudge, and fade.
- Print at an affordable price with each ink, and get lower printing costs per page without interruption with the option of high-yield ink cartridges.
- Printing with cartridges specifically designed to save on the use of resources can also take advantage of easy recycling and minimal packaging to help reduce the time needed to manage the environmental impacts caused.
HP 953XL Ink Specifications
- Color(s): Black
- Ink drop: 10.5 pl
- Ink types: Pigment-based
- Page yield (black and white): ~2,000 pages
- Operating temperature range: 5 to 35°C
- Storage temperature range: -40 to 60°C
- Non-Operating Humidity Range: 10 to 90% RH
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 119 x 126 x 36 mm
- Weight: 0.12 kg
HP 953XL Ink Compatible Series
HP OfficeJet Pro 7720, HP OfficeJet Pro 7730, HP OfficeJet Pro 7740, HP OfficeJet Pro 8210, HP OfficeJet Pro 8218, HP OfficeJet Pro 8710, HP OfficeJet Pro 8715, HP OfficeJet Pro 8720, HP OfficeJet Pro 8725, HP OfficeJet Pro 8730
The Capacity Of HP 953XL Ink Cartridge
HP 953XL Ink Cartridge will save you significant cost especially when you have a large and busy office where many people need to print. This high yield HP Ink Cartridge can print 1600 pages with a high and impressive result. Ensure to check the compatibility of your printer to meet with this HP Ink Cartridge.
Clean Clogged HP 953XL Ink Cartridge
- What do you need to do when your HP Ink Cartridge is clogged?
- There are some reasons that cause clogged includes the layer after layers buildup of ink and the drying ink because not using your printer for a while.
- Here is how you clean the clogged HP Ink Cartridge.
- Turn off the printer and unplug the cable cord.
- Remove your HP Ink Cartridge from the printer.
- Take a paper towel or old cloth in hand so you can dispose of it.
- Place the HP Ink Cartridge on and wipe using another dry cloth.
Look for the copper circuit board and when you find it clean with a cotton ball that had been dampened with water lightly. Beware with the ink nozzle and do not ever clean the ink nozzles let the HP Ink Cartridge dry and then place it again to the printer. Using swab or old cloth that dampened with warm water also can be enough for clean the HP 953XL Ink Cartridge. Keep wiping until there is a black or color ink in swab but still do in gentle. Make sure always use a clean cloth when you clean HP 953XL Ink Cartridge because the swab cloth can cause dirt or particles enter the HP Ink Cartridge and create more harm to your cartridge.
Source: HP Ink Cartridge Store