HP 952 Ink Black Original Cartridge | HP 952 Ink Cartridge is ink cartridge that offers you the vibrant quality of printing. It is a product that gives you with the high quality and performance for the printer.
HP 952 Black Original Ink Cartridge Specifications
- Color(s) of print cartridges: Black
- Page yield (black and white): ~1000 pages
- Page yield footnote: Tested in HP OfficeJet Pro 8700 Printer Series. Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on the content of printed pages and other factors.
- Ink drop: 10.5 pl
- Compatible ink types: Pigment-based
- Compatible Printers: HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 Wide Format (Y0S18A#B1H), HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 (K7S42A#B1H), HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Wide Format (G5J38A#B1H), HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 (M9L66A#B1H), HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 (D9L64A#B1H), HP OfficeJet Pro 8216 (T0G70A#B1H), HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 (D9L20A#B1H), HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 (M9L75A#B1H).
- Operating temperature range: 41 to 95°F
- Storage temperature range: -40 to 140°F
- Operating humidity range: 10 to 90% RH
- Storage humidity: 10 to 90% RH
- Package dimensions (W x D x H): 4.69 x 4.96 x 1.42 in
- Package weight: 0.21 lb
HP 952 Ink Cartridge Capacity
HP 952 Ink Cartridge is capable for handle the high-volume printing jobs with high-pressure situations. The black HP 952 Ink Cartridge result in the professional black text grade that perfect for those who need a business document and agreements deals and contracts. For the color, HP 952 Ink Cartridge is available to print 700 pages, and for black, it can print 100 pages. The HP 952 Ink Cartridge is compatible with HP Office Jetpro. The tri-color HP 952 Ink Cartridge designed to reproduce the consistent result from your printing. It provides two more prints with the significant cost and time-saving.
Store and handle HP Ink Cartridge
- To keep the best performance from your HP Ink Cartridge, there are guidelines that you can do.
- Keep the ink cartridge always sealed in the original package until it is installed.
- Store the ink cartridge in the room with temperatures 5 and 95 degrees Fahrenheit
- Keep the ink cartridge from drying out.
- When turning off the printer, use the “power” button. Wait the power light goes out before pulling out the plug.
- This will move the ink cartridge into capped position.
- If you need to remove the ink cartridge because of any reason from the printer, then always replace it as immediately as possible.
When the ink cartridge is outside from the printer, it will be unprotected, and the ink cartridge will start to dry out. When the printer uses the separate print head and ink cartridge, the print head can be damaged when the ink cartridge is not installed. By follow any guidelines of HP 952 Ink Cartridge store and handle, you can extend the more extended use of your ink cartridge.
Source: Store HP
HP 952 Ink Black Original Cartridge
- HP 952 Ink Black Original Cartridge